The Solution Architect provides pre-sales support and works with Business Development team members to close new business. In-depth DOQMIND product knowledge and a good understanding of how the product is used and integrated is critical in this role.
• Provides pre-sales support, product demonstration and consulting services.
• Consults in solution design for software implementations.
• Gathers scoping information required to properly estimate implementations.
• Supports a smooth handoff to the implementation team when business is closed.
• Supports the inside sales team when needed with product expertise.
Deals with others in a straightforward and honest manner, is accountable for actions, maintains confidentiality, supports company values and conveys good news and bad.
Adapts to change, is open to new ideas, takes on new responsibilities, handles pressure, and adjusts plans to meeting changing needs.
Meets all team deadlines and responsibilities, listens to others and values opinions, helps team leader to meet goals, welcomes newcomers and promotes a team atmosphere.
Tackles problems and takes independent action, seeks out new responsibilities, acts on opportunities, generates new ideas, practices self-development.
Is attentive to detail and accuracy, is committed to excellence, looks for improvements continuously, monitors quality levels, finds root cause of quality problems and owns/acts on quality problems.
Communicates well both verbally and in writing, creates accurate and punctual reports, delivers presentations, shares information and ideas with others, has good listening skills.
Keeps information organized and accessible, maintains clean/functional work space, works systematically/efficiently and manages time well.
Is cool under pressure, does not become defensive or irritated when times are tough, is considered mature, can be counted on to hold things together during tough times, can handle stress, is not knocked off balance by the unexpected, doesn’t show frustration when resisted or blocked and is a settling influence in crisis.
Recognizes problems and responds, systematically gathers information, sorts through complex issues, seeks input from others, addresses root cause of issues, makes timely decisions, can make difficult decisions, uses consensus when possible and communicates decisions to others.
Builds customer confidence, is committed to increasing customer satisfaction, sets achievable customer expectations, assumes responsibility for solving customer problems, ensures commitments to customers are met, solicits opinions and ideas from customer and responds to internal customers.
Can negotiate skillfully in tough situations with both internal and external groups, can settle differences with minimum noise, can will concessions without damaging relationships, can be both direct and forceful as well as diplomatic, gains trust quickly of other parties to the negotiation and has a good sense of timing.
Creates and communicates a long-term vision, balances short and long term goals, keeps own and team’s work aligned with overall goals, understands the market and can predict change, understands the industry and the competition, creates and adjusts strategic plans.
Operates within the organization’s formal and informal structures, builds allies and relationships across departments, uses allies to build consensus and create results, is appropriately diplomatic, understands others’ roles and perspectives, can sell projects and ideas across the organization.
• Must demonstrate efficient and advanced computer skills.
• Knowledge or industry experience as it pertains to enterprise content management, workflow, graphic life cycle and prepress production.
• Must demonstrate knowledge of DOQMIND.
• Self-development skills to keep-up-to-date with industry trends and related technologies; including the ability to learn new software products.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in the field of selling enterprise software, interactive media, advertising and marketing, publishing to global brand leaders, or in a related area with a high volume of enterprise sales and complex enterprise software sales cycles.
• Demonstrable detailed knowledge and experience of enterprise content management, workflow, graphic life cycle and other content centric software and solutions.
• Strong communication skills; including ability to communicate in a clear, comprehensible voice as well as communicate complex ideas in simple, clear statements, understand when to stop selling, focus on big ideas.
• Executive level sales skills selling at the “C” and VP levels.
• Must have experience writing, presenting and responding to RFI, RFP and RFQ.
• Working in a place where you can make a difference from day one.
• Having impact in the decision-making-process.
• Growing your responsibility as the business grows
• A competitive salary with extralegal benefits.